The AirSense 10 CPAP Machine.
Not sure which machine to start with in your new sleep apnea treatment?
ResMed’s AirSense 10 CPAP is a solid introductory machine that shares the stability of all the AirSense line through advanced data integration allowing for 24/7 data tracking and patient monitoring. This data collection software is called myAir software allows everyone involved in the treatment (whether it’s the patient or the respiratory therapist) to be able to pinpoint any abnormalities during sleep. Besides the [highlight dark=”no”]software capabilities[/highlight] of the AirSense 10, the machine itself has been designed to be [highlight dark=”no”]easy-to-use[/highlight] and as [highlight dark=”no”]unobtrusive[/highlight] as possible.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”spinner-5″ wrap=”span”] No need to worry about dry air invading your system – the AirSense 10 is equipped with a humidifier integrated into the system for more streamlined temperature and humidity settings (including automatic climate control).
[wp-svg-icons icon=”laptop” wrap=”span”] Don’t worry about straining your neck to see the machine at night either – there is an angled LCD screen for easy bedside viewing and the machine’s ambient light sensor employs a backlight that won’t disturb you or your bed partner.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”volume-decrease” wrap=”span”] Will the machine’s noises cause you to stay up? Not at all. There is a Quiet Easy-Breathe(TM) motor in the AirSense 10 that allows for a peaceful sleeping environment. With Easy-Breathe devices being up to 90% quieter than any other PAP flow generators on the market, rest assured that your AirSense 10 CPAP machine will not be a disruption in the slightest.
To summarize, the key functions of the AirSense 10 CPAP are as follows: [tooltip title=”Initial low air pressure delivery leading into slumber and gradually increasing pressure to the prescribed level for each patient.”]AutoRamp with Sleep Onset Detection*[/tooltip], Climate Control with the option for Enhance Climate Control Auto, [tooltip title=”Decreases patient’s pressure during exhalation on breath-by-breath basis to promote comfort, therapy compliance and smoother breathing during treatment.”]Expiratory Pressure Relief*[/tooltip], [tooltip title=”Automatic device power-on by breathing into a mask and automatic shut-off when removing mask”]Smart Start*[/tooltip], and the built-in wireless connectivity with myAir.
*Hover over for further details on these features.
Don’t hesitate to contact Breathe Medical at [highlight dark=”no”](866) 535-2727[/highlight] or [highlight dark=”no”]email@example.com[/highlight] if you think this machine might be for you or if you have any questions at all! We are here to help you.
What are some PAP therapy benefits you should expect after being set up?
The PAP therapy benefits range from short-term results to long-term gains, but one thing is for certain: [highlight dark=”no”]you will feel BETTER[/highlight]. It may not happen immediately after you are set up on the new equipment, but with some time and effort, you’ll be feeling more refreshed and hardly believe how you even endured life without PAP therapy to combat your sleep apnea.
The daily fatigue or headaches you might have had to suffer through will gradually disappear, once you get used to the PAP therapy treatment and earnestly put in the time and effort to try and become accustomed to the machine or equipment. Besides feeling more awake with potentially fewer instances of getting up during the night and less snoring, you will have a much more restful demeanor overall.
The taxing effects of sleep deprivation might be felt through lapses in memory loss, mood swings, or learning difficulties, but once the PAP therapy starts to become a part of your daily routine, you’ll feel much more ready to tackle any daytime activity that you may have once deemed too draining or you didn’t have the level of concentration for it – due to the mental fatigue sleep deprivation has built up over time. Your mind won’t feel “clouded” or “foggy” anymore once you start getting back to the quality sleep your body needs.
With the increased level of restful sleep, your family and friends should start noticing a more alert you! Instead of maybe an irritable, perpetually tired, moody father or spouse, you’re feeling better overall and that gets reflected positively in your surrounding peers too. The snoring your loved one tolerates is also subsiding, so he or she is probably very excited to be able to sleep in a relatively quiet environment again.
To ensure that you receive all these benefits from your PAP therapy, the key things to do after you’ve gone through setup are:
- Seek out help from Breathe Medical’s respiratory therapists if you have any concerns or questions
- Use your PAP therapy machine [highlight dark=”yes”]at least 6 hours per night[/highlight] in order to get accustomed to your mask and have a chance for the PAP therapy to work
- Take note of Breathe Medical’s respiratory therapist check-in calls or emails to ask about any abnormalities that may be occurring during the PAP therapy nightly usage
Don’t hesitate to contact Breathe Medical at [highlight dark=”no”](866) 535-2727[/highlight] or [highlight dark=”no”]firstname.lastname@example.org[/highlight] if you think your PAP therapy isn’t helping you to the fullest extent or if you have any additional concerns or questions! We are here to help you.
Have you ever thought about the CPAP machines behind the vital PAP Therapy?
One of the most vital pieces of sleep apnea treatment is the actual CPAP or BiPAP machine, so let’s take a deeper look into AirSense 10 Elite.
As part of ResMed line of AirSense 10 CPAPs, full connectivity and ability to monitor a patient’s progress wirelessly are fully present in the AirSense 10 Elite. One of the defining aspects of ResMed’s AirSense 10 Elite is the ability to recognize central sleep apnea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration in patients. Even if a patient doesn’t have any sort of central sleep apnea symptoms, this machine has full capabilities in line with the regular ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP machine to ease patients into a successful sleep apnea therapy.
As the night begins, a patient can expect to be lulled into restful sleep through the AirSense 10’s many features.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”checkmark-2″ wrap=”span”] Imagine starting your night off with the AutoRamp with Sleep Onset Detection feature to have initial low air pressure delivery with gradually increasing pressure for an easy transition for a night of quality slumber.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”checkmark-2″ wrap=”span”] Leading into higher pressures, Expiratory Pressure Relief feature (EPR – decreases a patient’s pressure during exhalation on breath-by-breath basis to promote comfort, therapy compliance and smoother breathing) kicks in to give more leeway to a patient’s personal breathing pattern as exhalation occurs.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”checkmark-2″ wrap=”i”] Throughout all of these breathing cycles, patients may worry getting an awful dry mouth. That concern is alleviated by the presence of a humidifier integrated into the system for more streamlined temperature and humidity settings. The automatic climate control and temperature settings can be enabled and configured for each particular patient’s preferences to get optimal temperature control.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”checkmark-2″ wrap=”span”] Finally, when you need the convenience of not having to physically turning on and off your machine every time you need to leave the bed SmartStart is one of the most convenient features. With SmartStart, this feature enables automatic device power-on by breathing into a mask and then automatic shut-off when the mask is removed.
In addition to excellent features, the components that make up the AirSense 10 Elite are also assembled to create a soothing sleep environment for anyone undergoing sleep apnea treatment.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”signup” wrap=”span”] Internally, the AirSense 10 Elite contains a quiet Easy-Breathe (TM) motor. Easy-Breathe devices are up to 90% quieter than any other PAP (positive airway pressure) flow generators.
[wp-svg-icons icon=”signup” wrap=”span”] Externally, there is an ambient light sensor for easier brightness adjustment with an angled LCD screen for easy bedside viewing by the patient at any time of night.
If you’re having any doubts about your current machine or CPAP, let us know.
Don’t hesitate to contact Breathe Medical at [highlight dark=”no”](866) 535-2727[/highlight] or [highlight dark=”no”]email@example.com[/highlight] if you think you need a machine upgrade to the ResMed AirSense 10 Elite or if you have any questions at all! We are here to help you.
The AirFit F10.
If you are looking for a dependable and comfortable full face mask with excellent data-collection resources to ensure a solid sleep apnea treatment, ResMed’s AirFit F10 Full Face Mask is a top choice. Significant aspects of the F10 to note are: the [highlight dark=”no”]lightweight[/highlight] build of the mask, [highlight dark=”no”]easy-to-use[/highlight] and straightforward way its put together, and how [highlight dark=”no”]quiet[/highlight] it is. The mask is made for daily use and with proper care, these masks won’t experience too much untimely wear and tear. Read more about the features of the F10 down below.
Are you worried that your mask would leave unsightly marks on your forehead or cheeks?
With a weight of less than five ounces, the F10 hardly weighs you down and is 15% lighter than the market-leading compact CPAP and the design helps prevent any discomfort. This updated mask design utilizes a dual-wall Spring AirTM cushion with SoftEdgeTM headgear for simultaneous comfort on the face and around the head with increased seal cushion and slimmer straps. With proper elasticity and face seal, the F10’s contemporary design will benefit you with greater comfort.
Is taking apart things a hassle for you?
The F10 is composed of just three parts, so it’s easy to clean and put back together again. The compact three-click cushion-to-frame retention system offered on this mask also makes life so much easier by letting someone know when they’ve attached the parts together properly. There are side buttons on a quick-release elbow that guarantees easy detachment from the tubing too, in case a patient needs to take care of something and doesn’t need the hassle of taking the whole mask off.
Do you think the PAP therapy will be too loud and disruptive?
This mask allows for quiet treatment, so you can get a restful night of sleep. The F10 has venting that is circular diffused, in order to have more direct exhalation and move the air away from the patient to keep a serene sleeping situation.
Everyone can regain their quality sleep with the F10, as this mask comes in sizes of small, medium, and large and “For Her” mask sizes of: extra small, small, and medium.
Don’t hesitate to contact Breathe Medical at [highlight dark=”no”](866) 535-2727[/highlight] or [highlight dark=”no”]firstname.lastname@example.org[/highlight] if you think this mask might be for you or if you have any questions at all! We are here to help you.
In honor of the imminent Thanksgiving holiday, let’s jump straight into the reflective aspect of this season of thanks, with eight things we here at Breathe Medical are grateful for — one of which would be the eight years of business we’ve had the honor of building up, so far!
1) Being able to spread awareness, treatment, and awesome customer service to sleep apnea patients and their family or friends who have had to endure the consequences of sleep apnea (lethargy, depression, and hypertension – just to name a few that affect a significant number of the sleep apnea population).
2) Having the power to keep tabs on patients 24/7 with cloud technology software (myAir, AirView, and U-Sleep) that allows our respiratory therapists to have the most accurate reports on improvement or noncompliance with all of our patients.
3) Offering three of the best CPAP masks for quality, durability, and comfort on the market (ResMed’s AirFit N10, P10, and F10) in order to satisfy and effectively treat our patients and offer them viable, long-term solutions for their sleep apnea.
4) Growing a solid relationship with the sleep specialists and physicians in the California network in order to promote the best support structures for patients at each stage of sleep apnea diagnosis — whether it’s the initial titration or just a split-night study — we are ready to stand by our patients every step of the way.
5) Engaging patients with more severe respiratory ailments like COPD, cystic fibrosis, chronic bronchitis, and even asthma in long-term oxygen therapy or nebulizer therapy with our team of highly-dedicated respiratory therapists who know the value each of these portable machines can bring into the life of someone struggling to take the next breath.
6) Asserting the right to guide someone towards recognizing they have sleep apnea — whether it’s a constant snore, presence of hypertension, or even a large neck size — we believe that recognizing the symptoms and taking action to give someone the opportunity to improve their life is one of the intrinsic factors of why we strive to combat sleep apnea and will continue to do so with utmost dedication.
7) Treating everyone we meet, regardless of age or background, with the same high level of care and follow-up required to sustain the effectiveness of our CPAP, oxygen, or nebulizer therapy and with this high standard of care that we exhibit, we are elevating the standards or this sleep apnea treatment and forging a way to becoming the premier DME site for excellent care and treatment.
8) Seeing results and satisfied patients or family members of patients is simply one of the most fulfilling things in our business.
What could be better than being in the business of breathing?
Don’t hesitate to contact Breathe Medical at [highlight dark=”no”](866) 535-2727[/highlight] or [highlight dark=”no”]email@example.com[/highlight] if you want to talk about PAP therapy options or anything else! We are here to help you.