Paying Your Bill Online.
You’ve started on your sleep apnea treatment and everything is going smoothly…until you have to pay your bill! Mailing a check or paying in person might not be convenient for you, so paying your bill online is the way to go.
Benefits: increased organizational flow (easy to view), easier to get financial records (easy to track), and you can pay for as many patients at a time as you need to (easy to pay)! You don’t need to search around desk drawers or accordion files anymore to look up a physical invoice if you need to check for a payment due date. This online bill payment is even more helpful during tax time when you don’t need to panic about not being able to find paperwork, since it is all stored online for you and anyone else who is listed as a patient in your user profile.
Do not worry anymore about hassles or deadlines to send in your payments via snail mail. With online payments, you will save so much time, while ensuring that your payments are being processed in a timely manner. Your information will never be sold to any third party entities and the only information stored in the virtual payment portal is used by your payment providers to securely transmit transactions during due dates. Your credit card details are sent directly to Breathe Medical payment provider Element Payment Services, Inc. over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction. The payment details are viewed by Breathe Medical authorized staff only.
Ready to start making payments online?
The following steps and screenshots will be your guide to successfully paying your bill online.
- Go to this link https://breathemed.hmebillpay.com/ and you should see the following page:
- Create a user profile with the “Register” tab.
- Input your own information accurately before clicking “Create user profile” button.
- After clicking the “Create user profile” button, you should see the “Add patient accounts” page. Add the patients you will be paying bills for and fill in the form with appropriate information.
- You should be done and ready to pay your bills now!
Once you input all of your invoices and payment details, there is an option for AutoPay to streamline your bill payments even more. You can always opt out of AutoPay at a later date if something needs to be changed.