ResMed ClimateLineAir Tubing.
- New swivel connection improves usability.
- Tubing can easily be attached or detached to mask through mask side buttons.
- Slim size gives flexibility, sleeping comfort, and lessens risk of getting caught in bedding.
- Temperature sensor built-in for constant monitoring an air maintenance with settings for anything between 60 and 86°F (16 and 30°C).
- Optimal temperature and climate control of humidified air.
- More adaptability to air therapy with adjustable temperature settings.
Trust ResMed’s ClimateLineAir™ Tubing for AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 for hassle-free breathing and effective sleep apnea treatment. With a heightened temperature gauge, this tubing is the ideal match for both AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 line of machines and patients looking to have a restful night’s sleep with perfectly–controlled humidified air.