The ResMed F10 Full Face Mask.
Easy to Use
- Composed of just four parts; it’s easy to take apart, clean, and put back together.
- Side buttons on a quick-release elbow guarantees easy detachment from the tubing.
- 3-click cushion-to-frame retention system allows patients to hear when they have properly attached the mask’s components.
- 15% lighter than market-leading compact CPAP full face mask.
- Weighs less than five ounces.
- Extremely quiet due to venting that is circular diffused in order to direct exhalation more evenly and away from the patient.
- Compact design that upholds comfort and dependability.
- Dual-wall Spring Air(TM) cushion with SoftEdge(TM) headgear for simultaneous comfort on face and around the head with better seal cushion and slimmer straps.
- No effect on line of sight and no forehead strain to ensure ease of use for reading, watching TV, or wearing glasses.
The ResMed AirFit F10 is a top choice for patients who want comfort, ease, and need the feeling of not being weighed down in their sleep. The AirFit F10 is a small, yet effective mask that brings all the benefits of a traditional full face mask in a convenient, compact package – perfect for any patient who prefers ease, comfort, and effectiveness in a mask.