The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe (TM) motor in the machine allows for a serene sleeping environment. Easy-Breathe devices are up to 90% quieter than any other PAP (positive airway pressure) flow generators.
- Brightness adjustment through ambient light sensor.
- Angled LCD screen for easy bedside viewing.
- Built-in wireless connectivity & myAir software support.
- AutoRamp w/ Sleep Onset Detection (initial low air pressure delivery with gradually increasing pressure)
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR – Decreases patient’s pressure during exhalation on breath-by-breath basis to promote comfort, therapy compliance and smoother breathing during treatment)
- SmartStart (Automatic device power-on by breathing into a mask and automatic shut-off when removing mask)
Climate Control Capabilities
- Equipped with a humidifier integrated into the system for more streamlined temperature and humidity settings.
- Automatic climate control/temperature settings available.
- Optimal temperature and humidity right to your mask hassle-free.
The AirSenseTM 10 CPAP is a machine that allows patients potent sleep apnea treatment with the functionality of ResMed’s “connected care platform” that offers a network of hardware and software for patients and healthcare providers to easily track, observe, and set effective treatment. This is a suitable machine for patients needing an easy transition into sleep apnea treatment.
The AirSense 10 Elite has all the features listed and includes central sleep apnea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration recognition.