The ResMed AirSense 10 Auto CPAP For Her.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe (TM) motor in the machine allows for a serene sleeping environment. Easy-Breathe devices are up to 90% quieter than any other PAP (positive airway pressure) flow generators.
- Brightness adjustment through ambient light sensor.
- Angled LCD screen for easy bedside viewing.
Features at the Forefront
- AutoRamp w/ Sleep Onset Detection (initial low air pressure delivery with gradually increasing pressure)
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR – Decreases patient’s pressure during exhalation on breath-by-breath basis to promote comfort, therapy compliance and smoother breathing during treatment)
- SmartStart (Automatic device power-on by breathing into a mask and automatic shut-off when removing mask)
- AutoSet (automatically adjusts pressure levels to ensure lowest pressure received by patient)
- Built-in wireless connectivity & myAir software support.
- Distinguishes between obstructive and central apnea for all patients to provide most accurate air pressures and breathing patterns.
- First and only FDA-cleared device providing specialized sleep apnea therapy for women based on specific female breathing patterns to provide the lowest possible pressure levels on a breath-by-breath basis.
Climate Control Capabilities
- Automatic climate control/temperature settings available.
- Optimal temperature and humidity right to your mask hassle-free.
The AirSenseTM 10 AutoSetTM For Her is the premium choice for patients seeking an auto-adjusting sleep apnea treatment machine for women and the particular sleep patterns women go through. With technologically advanced data collection and sharing capabilities, high quality machine components and software, and an easy-to-use menu, the Autoset For Her is the one of the most responsive CPAP machines and allows effective long-term care for female patients.