The ResMed AirCurve 10 V Auto.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe (TM) motor in the machine allows for a serene sleeping environment. Easy-Breathe devices are up to 90% quieter than any other PAP (positive airway pressure) flow generators.
- Brightness adjustment through ambient light sensor.
- Angled LCD screen for easy bedside viewing.
Features at the Forefront
- Trigger & Cycle (sensitivity settings are adjustable for optimizing best fits between the machine and a patient’s breathing pattern)
- TiControl (adjustable minimum and maximum time limits on either side of a patient’s ideal spontaneous flow cycling to create a chance for a patient to cycle the breath and potential intervention for poor conditions)
- Vsync Leak Management (superior leak management technology to help with patient-ventilator fit and relationship)
- SmartStart (automatic device power-on by breathing into a mask and automatic shut-off when removing mask)
- Auto Algorithm (uses the AutoSet and Easy-Breathe waveform in order to ensure optimal patient breathing patterns and air pressure levels)
- Built-in wireless connectivity & myAir software support.
- Extra pressure support through two different level pressures; Continuous Positive Bi-Level Pressure (Bi-PAP)
Climate Control Capabilities
- Optimal temperature and humidity right to your mask hassle-free.
- Automatic climate control/temperature settings available.
The AirCurveTM 10 V Auto ensures premium personalized support with a prime connected care network. With this auto-adjusting bi-level machine, patients who need more pressure options or those who need more help transitioning to fixed pressure therapy are easily appeased with the easy to use AirCurve 10 V Auto. Patients may adjust and increase their level of comfort through the expert software of ResMed without compromising the quality of treatment they need.