The ResMed AirCurve 10 S.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe (TM) motor in the machine allows for a serene sleeping environment. Easy-Breathe devices are up to 90% quieter than any other PAP (positive airway pressure) flow generators.
- Brightness adjustment through ambient light sensor.
- Angled LCD screen for easy bedside viewing.
Features at the Forefront
- TiControl (adjustable minimum and maximum time limits on either side of a patient’s ideal spontaneous flow cycling to create a chance for a patient to cycle the breath and potential intervention for poor conditions.)
- Vsync Leak Management (superior leak management technology to help with patient-ventilator fit and relationship)
- SmartStart (automatic device power-on by breathing into a mask and automatic shut-off when removing mask)
- Trigger & Cycle (sensitivity settings are adjustable for optimizing best fits between the machine and a patient’s breathing pattern)
- Built-in wireless connectivity & myAir software support.
- Extra pressure support through two different level pressures; Continuous Positive Bi-Level Pressure (Bi-PAP)
Climate Control Capabilities
- Optimal temperature and humidity right to your mask hassle-free.
- Automatic climate control/temperature settings available.
The AirCurveTM 10 S pushes the limits of personalized support with increased connected care around the patient and developing more efficient processes in sharing and detailing patient treatment. With this bi-level machine, patients who need more pressure options or those who need more help transitioning to fixed pressure therapy are well taken care of. The two different pressures on the machine allow patients to adjust and increase their level of comfort without compromising the quality of treatment they need.