The ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe (TM) motor in the machine allows for a serene sleeping environment. Easy-Breathe devices are up to 90% quieter than any other PAP (positive airway pressure) flow generators.
- Brightness adjustment through ambient light sensor.
- Angled LCD screen for easy bedside viewing.
Features at the Forefront
- ASV Mode (clinically-published algorithm records, memorizes, predicts and coordinates with a patient’s respiratory pattern to quickly stabilize respiration.)
- ASVAuto Mode (responds within the breath to adjust pressure support for respiration stabilization & automatically alters expiratory pressure to provide minimum pressure required to keep an upper airway open)
- Vsync Leak Management (superior leak management technology to help with patient-ventilator fit and relationship)
- SmartStart (automatic device power-on by breathing into a mask and automatic shut-off when removing mask)
- Built-in wireless connectivity & myAir software support.
- Offers patients with central breathing disorders (Cheyne-Stokes respiration, central sleep apnea, and associated obstructive events) a chance to have a machine to stabilize breathing with auto-adjusting pressure support and auto-adjusting expiratory positive airway pressure.
- The only adaptive servo-ventilator that targets a patient’s own recent minute ventilation.
Climate Control Capabilities
- Optimal temperature and humidity right to your mask hassle-free.
- Automatic climate control/temperature settings available.
The AirCurveTM 10 ASV ensures that the most advanced algorithm and programming within the machine allows patients with serious central breathing disorders (CSR, CSA, etc.) to be able to have an adaptive device facilitating natural breathing patterns. With an extensive support network and trusted recording software to allow increased connectivity, the infrastructure and reliability of a ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV is ideal for patients seeking a solution to overcome the hurdle of living with a serious breathing disorder.